- No rust or corrosion.
- Excellent panel fit.
- Very nice engine compartment.
- Original and mint Connolly leather with newer medium grey wool carpets.
- Strong engine with excellent compression and oil pressure.
- Complete cooling system overhaul recently.
- New clutch.
- Smooth shifting gearbox
- New Pirelli tires
- Excellent paint work and chrome
- Well maintained example.
- Factory documentation included
- Converted to Webers using the proper carbs (42DCOE), cam cover and air cleaner.
- Disc brakes all around and 5-speed gearbox makes this Maserati a superb tourer.
The 3500GT coupes have magnificent coachwork by Touring using the Superleggera type of construction of aluminum wrapped around steel frames. This is the same type of coachwork used on Aston Martins and Lamborghini of the same period ... all which cost significantly more than the Maserati. Finding a nicely maintained 3500GT, especially with its original leather, is rare as many of these cars were neglected. This is the type of car you put the key and drive.